Because we are contacted by a lot of couples seeking an intimate and discreet wedding for just the two of them, we have put together a special package simply for the Bride and Groom.
Available Monday-Sunday, this romantic getaway will be all about the two of you, giving you both the time and space to seal your love in an utterly perfect, private and peaceful setting.
Enjoy a wedding breakfast like no-other
Recognised as one of the best restaurants in the North, Holbeck Ghyll’s fine dining restaurant is at the heart of the hotel and is the culmination our high standards of service, attention to detail and creativity.
Your wedding breakfast (the first meal you enjoy after a wedding ceremony), will be served in our oak-panelled restaurant which enjoys spectacular views of the lake in a traditional, arts and crafts, surrounding.
If you would like to sample all of our chef’s signature dishes, be sure to upgrade to our tasting menu on one evening for £20 per person.
Because you have to treat each other on your wedding day!
Enjoy a chilled bottle of Champagne on your arrival – what a perfect way to begin your romantic stay with us.
The luxury treats don’t finish with the Champagne! We have been sure to compliment this premium drink with a selection of mouth-watering chocolates for you to share as you watch the sun set behind the fells.
Priced from £1,900 the Two Hearts wedding package includes:
- Luxury accommodation for two nights in a superior room
- A bottle of Louis Roderer Champagne on ice for your arrival
- 1 hour spa treatment per person
- The use of the entire grounds and gardens
- An intimate ceremony in the Lonsdale Room
- A hand-tie bouquet for the bride
- Two witnesses, if required
- A glass of Champagne following the ceremony
- A fabulous dinner served in the romantic oak-panelled dining room on both nights
- Full English Breakfast on both mornings, with locally-sourced produce
Up to four guests may also be invited to the wedding ceremony and wedding dinner at an additional cost of £90 per person.
CONTACT A COORDINATOR