Join Our Team
Holbeck Ghyll consistently strives to be recognised as the leading County House Hotel of the Lake District – offering exemplary customer service, excellent value and flexibility. We have a truly dedicated team who work very hard to ensure that our standards are maintained and improved to continuously exceed the expectations of our guests. In return, we offer a variety of generous benefits and opportunities to develop employees, allowing them to develop skills and realise their true potential.
If you would like to join our team we will be more than delighted to hear from you. We have listed our current positions below, however if you would like to be considered for any position we are not yet advertising for, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Hollbeck Ghyll Spa are currently offering an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Spa Therapist to join their team. This luxurious and unique Spa is seeking a talented Therapist with a real passion for the industry, can work with high-end clientele and offer a 5* service.
– To ensure that all treatments are carried out professionally, within set time frames and accurately at all times.
– To remain up to date with industry norms and standards.
– To maintain high-quality treatments.
– To obtain 100% customer satisfaction with good customer service.
– To have an excellent phone manner, to be able to take appointments and use the diary, all to client satisfaction.
– To be organised with your day-to-day duties (weekly and daily cleaning checklists)
– To ensure that all areas are kept clean and tidy, creating a safe environment for you and your clients.
– To keep all electrical appliances in good working order, ensuring that any faults are reported.
– To learn all services offered by the spa, even if you do not carry out those treatments. (Promoting the spa, services, and facilities)
– To be aware of the company promotions
– To maintain the highest standard of hygiene in all areas
Experience & Qualifications
– You must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent (including Holistic) with previous proven experience within a Spa or Luxury Salon environment.
You must also be qualified to complete the following treatments;
- Advanced Mani, Pedi
- Body Treatments
– The above is essential to be considered for this role. Qualification in waxing and/or eyebrow and eyelash tint is desired.
- Must have an amazing personality
- Must be able to work on weekends
- Should be flexible
- Positive attitude to guests and work, in general, is a must
- Willing to work as part of a tight-knit team
Package being offered;
- A highly supportive team environment
- The opportunity to work in beautiful surroundings, at a luxury Hotel & Spa that is part of The Pride of Britain Hotels Group.
- Competitive salary
- 10% Commission on retail
- Uniform provided
- Ongoing training in Spa treatments & procedures and product ranges
- One meal per shift from our amazing kitchen during meal times- no packed lunches necessary when you work here!
- Additional high quality, experienced and qualified In-house training tailored to YOU.
– We’re looking for someone who is dedicated and willing to grow alongside the role and provide the ultimate luxury experience for our clients. A sense of initiative combined with good interpersonal skills are a must. Friendly, reliable and hardworking are the key characters we’re looking for. If this sounds like you please don’t hesitate to apply with your CV and a covering letter! Great benefits await the right candidate.
Must be available to start as soon as possible. Please highlight whether you require full or part time hours in your covering letter, and what hours you would be available.
Holbeck Ghyll has 4 acres of fabulous Gardens which have been beautifully landscaped and maintained for many years by our previous Gardener. Following a relocation with his new family we are now looking to find another excellent pair of hands to take over the mantle and maintain the excellent standards which we have in place.
This is a full time position working 5 weekdays per week and an annual adjustment of 7 hours per day in the winter months and 9 hours per day in the summer months has worked very well over the past years.
We are looking for an experienced individual who understand the seasonal rotation of managing a complete Garden and keeping everything looking tip top at all times.
This is a live out position
Job Type: Full-time